Monday 16 June 2014

What's in my in-flight travel bag?

Hi everyone!

I am travelling to the U.S of A this Thursday and I am so excited! I should actually be studying for my exam that I have this coming Wednesday but I am too excited. So I'm taking a little break from studying and write up this post.
I originally wanted to actually film and make this into a video but yeah... I didn't have a big enough memory card so that didn't work out. I will be vlogging while I'm in America so I'll make sure to be putting those up since they have super fast internet there.

Onto the post.

I am taking my Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Tote that I got for my birthday this year. Thanks girlies! I love it! I have it in the large size and it also has a padded section in the middle where you can keep you laptop :)


  • Pens - You never know when you're gonna need a pen to fill out forms and stuff! Always handy to have around
  • Toothbrush - for use on the plane
  • TSA bag (from Priceline) - For all liquids (must be under 100mL each). I will also have a separate post showing all the individual products that I have in my TSA bag soon
  • Pocket Tissues - always handy to have!
  • Lip balm - I am someone that always need lip balm on me
  • Make up bag (from Estee Lauder) - inside has blotting sheets, feminine wipes, band-aids, brow pencil, mirror, pain killers and sleeping tablets


  • Glasses case - I won't be wearing my contacts so I need a safe place for my glasses to go into when I sleep
  • Face cloth
  • Hydralyte - to keep me hydrated. I will be trying to drink as much water as possible but I don't want to be drinking like 2L of water while I'm on the plane since it'll be annoying for others and myself if I'm having to keep getting up and going to the toilet all the time :P
  • Anti-Bacterial wipes - to use before I eat and stuff
  • Empty water bottle - I'm going to fill this up with water after I pass through security since you're not allowed to carry water with you
  • Notebook (from Typo) - has all my numbers that I need if I ever lose anything, lists of what people want and just random dates to remember
  • Tampons - pretty sure I'm going to get my period this week so gotta have these ready for when I do LOL


  • Travel wallet (from Typo) - has my e-ticket/itinerary, passport, cash and cards
  • Pouch (from Mimco) - to keep my passport, cash and cards in with me at all times when I get to America
  • Tablet (ASUS) - entertainment, work and yeah

  • Chargers - for my phone, camera, tablet and ipod
  • Headphones
  • I'm also going to be bringing a neck pillow which I forgot to take a photo of
So yeah, these are all the things that I have in my in-flight travel bag! I am soooo excited! I can't wait to finally meet my boyfriend and yeahhhhhhh. I'm going to be spending a whole month there and omg I can't wait for all the shopping! Serphoraaaaaaaa here I come! I'm going to go so crazy on my makeup purchases there xD

The next time that I post something it'll most likely be in America so until then, stay safe! 

xx Pochu

3 comments:

  1. ughh pochu you are so cute lol! aww i hope you and phil have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where you headed??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Michael Kors bag is soooo gorgeous! Hope you have a lovely time :)

    Natalie | Broke Student Fashion

    ReplyDelete